Resolve ORA-10562, 10564, 01110, 10561, 00600 at Standby database In Oracle
In this article, we will resolve errors ORA-10562, 10564, 01110, 10561, 00600 at Standby. A few days back, we got an SYSAUX tablespace error at DBGURU STANDBY database and the error was as below:
Errors in file /u02/app/oracle/diag/rdbms/dbguru/dbguru/trace/dbguru_mrp0_26696.trc:
ORA-10562: Error occurred while applying redo to data block (file# 2, block# 3052738)
ORA-10564: tablespace SYSAUX
ORA-01110: data file 2: ‘/u02/app/oracle/oradata/DBGURU_STAND/datafile/sysaux.dbf’
ORA-10561: block type ‘TRANSACTION MANAGED INDEX BLOCK’, data object# 46394
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kdxlin:bad itl index], , , , , , , , , , , 
At Primary Database Server:-
- Stop archive shipping from Primary Database –
alter system set LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_STATE_2=defer scope=both sid='*';
2. Take a backup of a corrupted datafile using RMAN utility:-
RMAN> backup datafile '+DATA/DBGURU/data/sysaux.dbf';
3. Move this backup into standby database server:-
scp nnndf0_tag20200820t124958_0.3280 oracle@DBGURU:/u02/oracle
At Standby Database Server:-
4. Connect to the RMAN utility and catalog the backup mount point:-
RMAN TARGET / catalog start with '/u02/oracle';
5. Restore corrupted datafile:-
restore datafile 2;
6. After restoring successfully connect the standby database and start the MRP process:-
sqlplus / as sysdba ALTER DATABASE RECOVER MANAGED STANDBY DATABASE DISCONNECT FROM SESSION;
7. Start log shipping at Primary database:-
alter system set LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_STATE_2=ENABLE scope=both sid='*';
This document is only for learning purpose and always validate in the LAB environment first before applying in the LIVE environment.
Hope so you like this article!
Please share your valuable feedback/comments/subscribe and follow us below and don’t forget to click on the bell icon to get the latest update. Click here to know more about our pursuit.
- Oracle Critical Database Patch ID for July 2023 along with enabled Download Link
- Oracle Critical Database Patch ID for April 2023 along with enabled Download Link
- Oracle Critical Database Patch ID for January 2023 along with enabled Download Link
- How to Find Current SCN in Oracle
- Steps to Apply Combo Patch (Oct 2022) on Clusterware in Two Node RAC in Oracle
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Hello and welcome to DBsGuru,
DBsGuru is a group of experienced DBA professionals and serves databases and their related community by providing technical blogs, projects, training.
Technical blogs are the source of vast information not about databases but its related product like middleware, PL/SQL, replication methodology, and so on.
Thanks for the visits!
Share Learn Grow!