Free OCI Learnings/Certifications From Oracle along with Enroll steps for Certification
Here is an exciting opportunity from Oracle to get certified at zero cost. Oracle has announced it will offer Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) training and OCI certification testing for free worldwide. The new program includes Oracle’s entire range of expert-created OCI learning curriculum for all skill levels and various IT roles. Through this program, learners have access to all OCI courses, delivered digitally, on-demand, and available in 13 languages. Oracle is also offering Oracle Autonomous Database and other certification exams free for a limited time.
Click here to activate your offer and start your learnings and attempt the certifications.
First day to register for the exams: September 8, 2021 | 12:00AM GMT
Last day to register and take the exam: December 31, 2021 | 11:59PM GMT
Oracle’s new program will include:
- Access to the entire digital OCI training catalogue which includes courses for all levels and multiple roles, accessible anytime and anywhere with 13 languages supported
- Hands-on labs through the Oracle Cloud free tier to enable practice in a live environment
- An end-to-end Oracle certification experience — from preparation courses and practice exams to testing and credentialing
- Live sessions taught by Oracle experts who cover best practices and provide personalized feedback
- Career resources to support those who are seeking new job opportunities
Oracle’s new training program will allow people to gain valuable cloud expertise that can be applied to any industry, enabling them to enhance their value and grow their careers. The free training and certification also help to expand the IT talent pool, making it easier for businesses to acquire or develop the skilled professionals they need to grow and innovate quickly.
You can click on the below link to know more about the offerings:
Follow the below steps to enroll in training to avail free certification:
1. Click here for available free training/certifications. Choose free training/certification to enroll and click on Start Learning.
2. Click on Enroll in this path.
3. In this step you require a valid Oracle credential. Either sign in or Create a free account.
If don’t have an Oracle credential follow the below step from 3.1 to 3.3 to create an account.
3.1 Once click on Create a free account, fill in all mandatory details, and click on Create Account.
3.2 Check your registered email and click on Verify Email Address.
3.3 Now your Oracle account is ready for use.
4. Go back to Step 2 (Enroll in this path) & Step 3 then click on Sign in.
5. Put your Oracle credential and click on Sign in.
6. Click on Activate and start learning.
7. Accept Terms and Conditions and click on Activate.
8. You are successfully enrolled and complete all modules to reach to Certification path. Happy Learning!
This document is just for learning and sharing information purposes and all information provided on base availble details on Oracle learning site.
Hope so you like this article!
Please share your valuable feedback/comments/subscribe and follow us below and don’t forget to click on the bell icon to get the most recent update. Click here to understand more about our pursuit.
- RMAN Active Duplicate Database in Oracle from ASM to ASM
- Free OCI Learnings/Certifications From Oracle along with Enroll steps for Certification
- Step by Step Migrate Database from Non-ASM to ASM in Oracle
- How to Remove Old Unused Kernels in Unix
- Step By Step Upgrade from 18.8 to 19.6 (Patch Apply) in ODA X7-2M
416 Total Views, 4 Views Today
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Hello and welcome to DBsGuru,
I am Sruti Banerjee, having experience of 3 years as an Oracle DBA, I have good interpersonal skills that can help in attaining the desired level of team coordination, self-starter & quick learner. I am having rich experience in Oracle database management, Backup and Recovery, Security, Installation, Up-gradation, Patching, Migration, Cloning of databases, Dataguard (Physical), and a wide range of other database administration activities.
Thanks for the visits!
Share Learn Grow!